Introducing PRP!!! Head to Toe Medspa is more than excited to be one of the first to introduce Wilmington to PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure developed on the proven premise that the body often is its own best healer. The procedure involves a technician drawing about 30-60mL of blood from a patient, centrifuging it to concentrate the blood plasma into a platelet rich gel-like matrix, then re-injecting it into the patient. This helps to jumpstart your body’s healing mechanisms to stimulate skin recovery. There’s virtually no chance that your body will reject or react negatively to the injection, because it immediately recognizes the substance as its own cells.
Scientific studies dating back three decades have documented that PRP stimulates new collagen growth and can soften or even eliminate the visible effects of sun damage and aging in your skin. Wrinkles are diminished, scarring minimized, hollows plumped and skin texture smoothed. PRP is also used for Sexual Dysfunction and Hair loss. Most patients see an immediate improvement in their complexion and skin condition. But because the full, natural healing process takes time, results will appear gradually and progressively over a four to six week period.
Platelet rich plasma therapy has quickly become a favorite among celebrities, including actress Angelina Jolie and reality TV star and socialite Kim Kardashian, because it offers quick and lasting results with literally no downtime – a major attraction for those whose careers depend upon maintaining a youthful appearance but whose shooting schedules won’t allow for weeks in recovery. The entire PRP procedure, including preparation, collection and separation of platelet cells, injection and recovery, takes less than two hours and patients can resume their normal day-to-day routine immediately.
- Combines PRP with dermal fillers (Restylane)
- Filler injected first, which provides “scaffolding” (structure)
- PRP promotes collagen regeneration and healthier skin (texture)
- Combined result equals a younger, natural appearance
- PRP is applied to the skin and then microneedled into the skin
- Microneedling = using very small needles in a small cartridge to create
tiny perforations into the top layers of the skin. As a result the skin begins its natural repair mechanism and starts producing collagen and elastin. (Rejuvapen)
- Combined result equals improved skin texture, decreased fine lines, decreased scarring, etc.
- PRP injected into breast tissue (filler can also be used)
- Improved texture and shape
- Not meant as a replacement for implants
PRP for Hair Loss:
- PRP injected throughout scalp, focusing on specific areas of concerns
- Growth factors stimulate regrowth of hair
- PRP is injected into numbed area around clitoris and upper vagina
- Useful for urinary incontinence, painful intercourse, vaginal dryness, difficulty with arousal/orgasm
- No recovery time
- Increased sensitivity, desire; improvement in urinary incontinence
- PRP is injected into 5 numbed areas on the penis
- Useful for decreased sensation, decreased firmness of erection, decreased size
- Result is increased sensitivity and desire, larger girth/length
- See full result in 2-3 months
- Best results when used in conjunction with pump
Please contact us today for further information!
CALL FOR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION